Training and Careers
Sarah Care work closely with AJB Training to ensure all staff have the skills and knowledge to deliver a high quality service.
AJB Training is an established health and social care training provider that is dedicated to delivering high quality training, which we currently provide across the UK.
Our training is accredited and also approved by the Local Authority (BMBC) and training is regularly provided for, and on behalf of, the Local Authority.
All training provided is centred around the 15 Standards covered within The Care Certificate, which was introduced in 2015 following the new Care Act (2014) the purpose of which was to consolidate all previous Acts and legislation into one single Act to ensure consistency for carers, organisations and individuals in receipt of care and support.
All of our training is current, meets up to date legislation and delivered in an interactive environment.
AJB Training is one of few providers delivering such a vast range of health and social care specific subjects and much more. To find out more visit www.ajbtraining.com
All our Support workers undertake a rigorous induction programme, which includes the following:
• The Care Certificate (4 day course)
• Moving and Handling
• Administration of Medication
• Safeguarding Adults
• Infection Control
• Nutrition and Food Hygiene
• End of Life Care
• Personal Care
• Risk Assessment
• Health and Safety
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Myalgic encephalomylitis (M.E.)
• Mental Capacity Training
• Covid Training
CAREERS AT SARAH CARE
Domiciliary Support Worker Vacancies available at Sarah Care ltd.
• Full and part time positions available, working in the area where you live
• Excellent rates of pay. £10.60 to £12.70 ph
• Mileage paid at 40p per mile
• Flexible working hours to suit – Days/ evenings/ weekends
• Bonus / incentive package. @ Performance related pay
• 29 days paid holiday including a days paid annual leave on your birthday!
• Pension scheme
• Positions available in the areas of and surrounding;
Gleadless, Heeley, Norton, Handsworth, Beighton, Halfway, Mosborough, Eckington, Killamarsh and Clowne.
If you’re Interested or would like further information
please call Julie or Donna on 01142474655 or 0114 2485658.